Sport scientist and performance analyst Patrick Ward comes on the show to talk about his experience in the field, his principles of effective data analysis, issues in the field of performance analysis, and more!
Find the episode here.
- Enhancing recovery – Michael Kellmann
- Inigo Mujika
- Marco Cardinale – physiology
- MacDougall and Sale – the physiology of training for high performance
- Why zebras don’t get ulcers – Dr Robert Sapolsky
- Allostasis homeostasis and the cost of physiological adaptation edited by Jay Schulkin
- Dr Bondarchuk – soviet sports methods
- Erin Coots